January 01, 2015

Christmas Decorations Home Tour 2014!

Following on my tradition of showing my house decorations here are the ones for 2014! You can see the lounge is now completed (albeit a few pictures on the walls) so I am feeling much happier about how the decorations look against their surroundings.  You can see 2013 here. 2012 here, 2011 here and 2010 here.

This year we were away for Christmas from the 20th December so I didn't go all out and I have to say I kind of missed it as they were very low key. We had such a little tree this year! Our front door wreath was our silver one but I added a few festive bows to give it a different look.

On the mantel I added a fir cone garland with a few silver baubles dotted in between and last years silver deer. I wish I could find blue lights for this but I left it a bit late - Next year!!

The kitchen with the green walls always lend themselves well to reds and I used a few of my favourite red baubles in the jars as well as my favourite red deer and Christmas tree. The paper bauble is a recent addition from Wilko!

achichiaffair

Lastly these guys were also new for this year and I have a feeling we will have these for many years to come! Annie loves Mr Snowman and Miss Reindeer was gifted to us by my bestie Rosie. Both got many cuddles this Christmas and I'm looking forward to getting them out year after year!

achichiaffair
Happy New Year all!

Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: