September 04, 2014

Coveting for Autumn!

I love Autumn/Winter clothing. Its definitely my fave season for clothes. You get that back to school feeling that makes you want to update your whole wardrobe don't you think?  I feel like my style has become much more casual since having Annie and even though I don't mind I want to try and make more of an effort so I've picked out a couple of items that I am really liking. I'm calling it polished casual!!

achichiaffair
Easy to wear throw on dresses like these two from And Other Stories and Anthropologie above are wardrobe stables. I love the print of them both and they would look great either with flat boots or trainers. Leopard print is apparently huge for this season so I would love this Boden Clutch (seen all over the blogs!!) and these Converse which would be perfect for running around with Annie!

achichiaffair 
Love the quilted trend and this tee  from Warehouse would be great with skinny or boyfriend jeans plus its warm for Autumn. I'm also liking these flattering blouses from Anthropologie - they come in different prints and colour ways but I rather like the green.   Last season I couldn't get on board with the rucksack trend but this season I'm all over it. It fits with my new paired down style so I'm going to be investing in this Accessorize one which ticks all the boxes for me.(Obviously I would love the Cara Delevingne Mini Oxblood bag but sadly I don't have a spare £795!)

Do share what you are coveting this season!

Rachie xo


1 lovely comments:

Adam & Rosie said...

Gorgeous choices - the blouse is to die for!