August 25, 2014

Annie's Christening Soiree!

About a month ago we had a little family party for Annie's christening and I have been meaning to share a couple of the pictures.  It was very low key but I wanted it to feel girly and a little bit rustic.  I found some invitations from Dulce Grace Printables on Etsy that were personalised to fit the theme and  I decorated the kitchen table with a hessian runner, some pink roses and The Rifle Paper Co botanical banner. I thought it looked really pretty. We also had a cake made which looked so beautiful with a chocolate and vanilla inside. Unfortunately it didn't taste great (keeping it real!) but it did look fabulous! 

Annie wore the white dotty christening gown that my mum made for me and my sister's christening in the 1980's and she is the first girl of our generation to wear it so it was really special. She looked so gorgeous don't you think? Her daisy headband was from Accessorize and she wore my own christening bangle on one wrist and on the other, we bought her own from Kit Heath with a little silver heart. 

Finally I gifted the godmothers (my sister's) this sweet pebble from Badgers Badgers at Not on the High Street as a little token of our appreciation. 

I hope you like the pictures!

achichiaffair

achichiaffair

achichiaffair

achichiaffair

achichiaffair

Badgers Badgers 
Happy Monday!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

JPandRose said...

So beautiful! It all looks so lovely and Annie looks beyond adorable, xxx