July 29, 2014

Back with Living room update!

Okay so I think that's the longest time I have ever been away from blogging so if there is anyone still reading (!) then apologies for that! I'm going to try and blog a little but more regularly from now on!!

Anyway the living room is almost finished (YAY!) and I have a little update for you with a couple of things we have bought recently.

These are the tiles that we are using for the fireplace and they are made in Spain from Alhambra home. I love them as they have a Spanish look but are still contemporary and they make such a statement in the room. The fireplace is the first thing you see when you walk in so we wanted it to have the wow factor.

achichiaffair
 I wasn't sure whether we were going to have artwork or a mirror above the fireplace but due to the statement nature of the tiles we finally settled on a mirror. We went with this one from Nordic Home as it was simple but still had some interest with the beading. I was so pleased with how it looks.

Nordic Home
And here's how they look together..I really like it! You can also see a sneak peak of the new built in cupboards and flooring. We're just waiting for the shutters and i'll show the final reveal soon.

achichiaffair

What do you think?

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

JPandRose said...

Love love love this ❤️❤️❤️

Victoria Astley said...

Wow that is wonderfully striking and works so well R - you style Queen you! xxx