May 28, 2014

Lovely website - Getting personal.co.uk

I'm always on the hunt for lovely gifts and I pride myself on choosing good presents for my friends and family. The hubs always teases me about this as I take so long to choose but I don't like to get it wrong! Anyway the lovely people at Getting Personal emailed me to see if I wanted to review a few items from their website and I jumped at the chance! I adore anything personalised as I think it just adds that finishing touch.

First up I ordered this gorgeous natural coloured cushion which is perfect in my bedroom. (see pics below.) It was much bigger than I expected and great value at £19.99. This would be a great wedding or anniversary gift for a happy couple or perhaps a house warming gift for a couple who have just moved in together! It looks fab in my bedroom.

achichiaffair
This personalised Apple crate planter is just perfect for some extra storage in our living room and means that Annie's toys can be easily transported. I love the colour too which is kind of a green/blue. At £33.99 this has multiple uses and would be gorgeous as a little herb garden or a flower garden for little ones...

achichiaffair
Finally I opted for one of Annie's favourite things; a personalised book! This one called The little girl who lost her name is just a beautiful read and will be one of our treasured possessions. At £18.99 its slightly pricy but it is great quality and would make a wonderful christening or first birthday gift.

achichiaffair

achichiaffair
I hope I have inspired you with your gift giving! Do make sure you check out the lovely website Getting Personal. It has some fabulous fathers day gifts too,

Rachie xo

Disclaimer: I was provided the products for free but if I didn't like them I wouldn't blog about them here and this is as ever an honest review.

0 lovely comments: