April 11, 2014

Free Easter Printables!

What are you up to for Easter? We have rented a house by the seaside with some family and I cant wait! For me Easter is about relaxing, having a big Easter lunch, long walks and cosying up eating Easter eggs and this year it will include an Easter egg hunt for Miss Annie!

I have rounded up a few printables that I thought were lovely for you to use over the holiday.

Always stylish - these "Hoppy Easter" tags from Eat Drink Chic are so colourful and ideal for Easter gifts for your friends. Click over here to download them.

eatdrinkchic

Are you cooking an Easter cake? Why not decorate with these sweet Easter bunny decorations you can print out yourself from The Celebration Shoppe.



We are gifting eggs to Annie's little friends and I'm going to use these cute printable boxes from Mr Printables.com.



Do let me know what you are up to for Easter?

Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: