March 04, 2014

Tuesday Tales from the Week !

We made it to Spring! Welcome March! Here's what I got up to this week...

  • Cocktails on Saturday - just at home but still why not?
  • Getting decorative with washi tape for a present for a good friend.
  • Loving the new Collect app to take a picture of Annie a day!
  • Annie started swimming lessons!
  • We started shopping for holidays. I love this vibrant blue dress. 
  • Daffodils fior Spring. Yellow is such a happy colour!!

achichiaffair
Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Kitty M said...

Oh my goodness your little girl is adorable! I'm not surprised you haven't been blogging away!

I must admit I love visiting and posting but I've got a two and half year old now and just don't have the time to devote to it like |I used to.