March 12, 2014

Tuesday Tales from the Week! (On Wednesday!)

Spring has sprung. It was a quiet week this week as we all have the lurgie. Boo! Here's what I got up to:

  • Breakfast on the weekend overlooking the Aerodrome! What a beautiful day!
  • Had a long awaited pedicure ready for flip flops!
  • Impromtu trip into London and enjoyed Borough market and seeing the Shard up close!
  • Enjoyed browsing Debenhams homeware. I like the blue flamingos!


Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Kitty M said...

Lovely pics. I work for a recruitment company and although I am based at home in Dorset the Head Offices are on Borough High Street and I sooo love my occasional London trips to the office.

Did you buy any goodies from the market? We had our Xmas party at Roast Restaurant - highly recommended!