March 19, 2014

Online Delights - This Modern Life.

I'm going to start a little mini series where I share fabulous online shops that I have stumbled across.  I wish I had found This Modern Life when I was decorating Annie's room as it has some gorgeous finds for babies and some really lovely gifts.  They ship worldwide too! Here are a few items that I really liked!

1. Door knobs can change a bland piece of furniture into something really different. I love this giraffe one.
2. This metal pendant light will add a gorgeous pop of pink to your room.
3.This iron on appliqué would look great on a plain cushion.
4. This soulmate baby bedding set is adorable. I love how its unisex too.
5. This pear rattle is such a sweet gift for a new baby.
6. Think how much fun your little one would have in this tent!
7. A sweet birthday present for a little person!


Do click over to This Modern Life for a browse! It contains some gorgeous gifts!

Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: