February 18, 2014

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Its been a horrendous week weather wise but the nights are getting lighter and I'm feeling good that it is almost Spring! Whoop!

Here's what I got up to this week...

  • Celebrating Valentines day with a special dinner for two.
  • The littlest member of our family wearing her heart cardigan. Thanks Uncle Will
  • I received this gorgeous Zara necklace from the hubs. I love it!
  • Browsing in John Lewis home - I love this cork fish trivet and deep blue napkins. I might get them for dinners al fresco on the decking. Cant wait!
  • Sofa shopping as we're about to decorate the living room. More soon.
  • Its so wet that ducks are swimimg in puddles!
  • A glimpse of spring. I love daffodils!

achichiaffair.blogspot.com
Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: