Annie is six months - half a year already!! I know everyone says time flies but honestly - where has that little newborn gone? However its so amazing to see her little personality develop. Six months is a seriously cute age!
This month Annie..
- Is sitting up confidently. She loves sitting on the playmat and playing with her toys.
- Has more hair - its growing fast and is a sandy blondy brown colour.
- Has started eating solids and her current favourite is butternut squash...
- Loves to look around whilst siting upright in the pram. She is defintely inquisitive.
- Laughs, babbles and smiles all the time.
- Is on the 25th percentile for weight and the 75th for height. Tall and skinny like her daddy!
- Celebrated her first valentines day and made daddy a sweet card!
Happy Wednesday !