January 09, 2014

Spotlight on Yellow!

I have noticed a lot of yellow in the shops recently and although its not a colour I would normally choose to wear I've found myself thinking about purchasing something to bring a pop of colour to my wardrobe. I wasn't sure whether it would work with my hair and skin tone but I had a bit of a google and it seems if you keep the make up natural and pair it with something understated it seems to work.

Here are a few of my top yellow picks for this season!

A Chi Chi Affair 
1. Yellow sweatshirt. £19.99 H&M.
2. Palermo Wallet. £49. Boden.
3.Polka dot dress: £35.99 Zara.
4. Norah Pendant: £80 Stella and Dot
5.Nike Air Pegasus trainers. £70 &OtherStories.
6. Yellow Texture Blouse. £40 Warehouse
7. Knit Blazer. £59.95  Gap.

I think the blouse is my fave!

Happy Thursday!

Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: