December 12, 2013

West Elm London!

Last week I was lucky enough to be invited to the bloggers preview of West Elm London - a new interiors store over from the USA located on Tottenham Court Road. Now I love an interiors store and frankly on the British High Street I feel like we are a bit short changed when it comes to interiors . The destination stores tend to be hugely expensive, the department stores never stock full ranges and then there is Ikea. (I love Ikea but do you really want to stock your whole home there?!)

So this is why I'm so excited about West Elm - there is nothing like it on the high street at the moment. It seems to bridge that gap between Ikea and Heals and the price point is really reasonable. The store itself is also worth a visit and be prepared to spend at least an hour there.  We were lucky enough to have a tour of the store by creative director Vanessa Holden, past the Etsy art wall that my friend Will from Bright Bazaar created, through the Design Lab where they offer a free home stylist service and back up to the Market place with a little coffee shop and tons of kitchen items and foodie goods to buy and loads more.

Here are a few of my pics but to read a proper sneak peak then pop over to Bright Bazaar blog here.

A Chi Chi Affair 

A Chi Chi Affair 
And some one seemed to enjoy herself too!

A Chi Chi Affair 
Happy Thursday! Do let me know if you are paying west elm a visit!

Rachie xo 

0 lovely comments: