December 23, 2013

My Christmas Decoration Home Tour:

I'm signing off for Christmas with a peak into my Christmas decorations this year. I tried to keep the style inside the house quite playful this year and went for a classic red and white theme.

First up the living room! And our tree!



And a close up of the mantel...

A Chi Chi Affair
My favourite Christmas decorations on the tree. The A is from Anthropologie, the heart from Not on the High Street, the glitter A I made myself and the round red heart ones are from Butlers

A Chi Chi Affair
I thought these gingers were suitably festive and I think three was enough to make a statement.

A Chi Chi Affair 
And a close up of my mantel 

A Chi Chi Affair
My Kitchen/Diner 

A Chi Chi Affair 
Love my eucalyptus and berry display this year. 

A Chi Chi Affair 

A Chi Chi Affair 
A Chi Chi Affair 
I went for a living wreath this year. Love the colours against the blue of the door (which isn't quite finished yet but you can see our new fox knocker from Anthopologie! More in the new year.)

A Chi Chi Affair.
And that's it from me until after Christmas. I hope you have a very merry time and a happy new year!

Thanks for reading.

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Daisy Jones said...

Hello...whilst perusing blogland i am pleased to have found a super new blog to read...found you via jpandrose...! am now following along....
wishing you a happy new year to you and yours....
bestest daisy j x

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Thanks Daisy J - happy new year x