December 18, 2013

A Chi Chi Affair: Gift Guide - My picks!

Happy Wednesday everyone! With only a week to go I thought I would post a gift guide of some of the things I would love to receive especially if you still have a few last minute gifts to get or hints to give to your loved one! Check out these beauties!


1. Mary Katrantzou Candle - A luxury candle is always on my Christmas list and could you find a prettier one than this? The candle features fresh citrus top notes of orange and lemon complimented by fruity and floral base notes of pineapple and orange blossom. £35

2. Bejewelled iPhone case by Topshop. It doesn't get much more glam than this!! £18

3. Count your lucky stars print by The Calm Gallery - A reminder to us all in a really pretty print. £18

4. Printed Clutch by And Other Stories. I really like the subtle woodland print on this. Great for day and night! £29

5. Feather Statement necklace by New Look.  One to make any outfit! £17.99

6. Gold Leaf Lacquer Nail Polish. So indulgent for the girl who has everything! Layer over your fave colour or wear alone to make a statement. £35

Happy Present Buying!

Rachie xo 

0 lovely comments: