November 12, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Happy Tuesday all! We are flying through November! The hubs and I (and Annie) have a little mini break at the end of this week which is exciting! And I have started to think about Christmas already! (Christmas coming on the blog next week!)

Here's what I got up to this week...
  • Had breakfast at the newly opened Daylesford Organic in Esher and it was so pretty that I couldn't resist a few snaps of the lovely d├ęcor complete with Christmas tree!
  • I was rather taken with the Christmas decorations too!

A Chi Chi Affair
 
  • Annie and I also made a trip on the train to visit work where we enjoyed seeing everyone!
  • Excited to visit the new J.Crew (along with every other blogger!)
  • Cosy nights lead to lighting some of my favourite candles! Diptyque are my favourite brand and this Baies one smells gorgeous!

A Chi Chi Affair

Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: