November 13, 2013

Stella and Dot: A Chi Chi Affair picks...

I've known about Stella and Dot ever since I went to an Aspiring Kennedy and A Diary of Lovely blogger meet up a few years ago. However its recently been brought to the forefront of my mind again as my sister in law has become a Stella and Dot Stylist so I've been able to see the lovely jewellery close up! I recently purchased the Renegade Cluster Bracelet in Gold and I wear it all the time so I  thought I would do a little post with my top pics for the season!


First up the colour pop of these peacock chandelier earrings would bring a touch of glamour to your Christmas outfit. They can be worn as studs too so super versatile!

The gilded arrow bracelet is next on my wishlist - I know I would wear this all the time!

The limited edition fox ring is such a fun piece for Autumn and is right on trend with all the woodland creatures in the shops at the moment. Plus its a collaboration with Alice by Temperley too. (sidenote - have you seen the amazing dresses on the website!)

The Phoenix pendant (in the middle) can be worn long or short and is a statement piece that would certainly style up your little black dress, or any black top. I would wear mine with a plain top, skinny jeans and heels for a night out with the girls.

The Tia crossbody bag (so handy if you are pushing a pram at the mo like me!)  in vibrant red (and black too) would brighten up any outfit especially in this dull grey weather! I love that it can be used as a clutch bag too!

A is for Annie! I love personalised jewellery and this Soho charm can be added to any chain to make a necklace. So sweet.

Finally I couldn't resist adding this true statement piece. The Frou Frou Necklace inspired by the artist Frida Kahlo. Perfect for your new years eve celebration with a black dress! Beautiful!

If you are interested in being a Stella and Dot stylist/hosting a party or simply want to buy the jewelery then do click on over to my sister in laws site here.

Rachie xo

PS: This is not a sponsored post - just helping out the family! ;-) 

2 lovely comments:

Kimberly Hughes said...

Ohhhhh so much gorgeous!! I've never heard of Stella & Dot before but you know I'm adding things to my Christmas list right now lol Beautiful, thanks for sharing! :)

xxx

Kimberly Hughes said...

Just to let you (and your sis) know, I included a couple of the things from your sister's site in my AO gift guide :) http://blog.ao.com/christmas-gift-guide-for-her