November 22, 2013

Friday Festive Gifts! - Harrods Hamper!

I'm starting a little series on the run up to Christmas with some Friday gift guides which I'm looking forward to collating. However today I'm showcasing what must be one of the most perfect Christmas gifts - the Harrods Christmas Hamper which I was luckily enough to be sent to review. I do love to give a hamper as a gift - we actually gifted a personalised one that we had collated ourselves to both sets of parents at our wedding!

I was sent The Grosvenor Hamper which is a traditional festive hamper filled with Christmas essentials perfect for a family! It comes in a gorgeous brown woven box with a beautiful leather lid and contains loads of delicious treats like mince pies, Christmas tea and coffee, marshmallows, cocoa dusted almonds and tons more . Everything is amazing quality as you would expect from Harrods.

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair
I'm a big coffee fan and this one tasted so nice! I cant wait to have this after our Christmas lunch!

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair
The bauble is so pretty and will look perfect on my red and white tree this year! Definitely one to keep.

A Chi Chi Affair
And someone loved the teddy bear! It has 2013 marked on its foot so its a perfect reminder of Annie's first Christmas.

A Chi Chi Affair

We loved ours! Thanks so much for sending it to us Harrods.  Do click over and browse the other hampers with a range of price points. They really do make a fabulous gift!

Rachie xo

Disclaimer: This hamper was sent to me for review purposes by Harrods, however if I didn't think my readers would be interested I wouldn't post it here! Annie really does love the bear!! 

1 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

aww lovely! Love the bauble!