November 21, 2013

Christmas Decorating!

The season is upon us and this is my first Christmas post!!

Now I'm on maternity leave and I'm out and about shopping most days,  it seems like Christmas is definitely nearly here which led me to thinking about the Christmas decor. Although we're not hosting this year it is Annie's first Chrismtas so I do want to go all out and make it special!

Here's a quick look back at my decorating in previous years! I've done red and white, white and gold and natural textures and white and blue so far...

A Chi Chi Affair 

A Chi  Chi Affair

A Chi  Chi Affair

A Chi  Chi Affair
I think this year i'm going to be a traditionalist and go back to red and white with some natural textures thrown in there too and i may even add some gold. I'll also add a few more fun pieces such a reindeer or a snowman here and there! (Tasteful I promise!)

 Here are some inspiration pictures....

Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest
I cant wait to get started!

Rachie xo


1 lovely comments:

Kimberly Hughes said...

I've been preparing Christmas posts for AO at Home for the last month - I am full fledge into Christmas spirit and it's not even December yet! lol But seeing these lovely photos makes me yearn for next weekend when I can finally start getting my decorating going :) Your inspiration pics look lovely, looking forward to seeing what you come up with! xxx