October 08, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Coffee dates, walks and visiting friends means I'm really getting into my maternity leave now. However time is really flying!  Here's what I got up to this week...
  • Look how the leaves are falling from the trees in my neighbourhood. I love Autumn.
  • We attended Annie's first party for a friends little girl - look at these fab rainbow cakes!
  • We found this giant mushroom in our garden! (we didn't eat it!)
  • I seem to be very partial to almond croissants at the moment! (taken on what must have been my third coffee date that week!)
The highlight of the week was attending my friends baby shower with the cutest baby girl cupcakes! We had to include a baby picture of ourselves on the gift- here's mine!!

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: