October 29, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

The clocks have gone back so Winter feels like its knocking on the door already! I'm determined to make the most of Autumn though as it still feels quite mild out.

Here's what I got up to this week...
  • My friend Katie made these super cute Halloween gingerbread men for our friends babies first birthdays. Love them and they tasted delicious!
  • We went browsing around the farmer's market in my home town and admired the seasonal windows. Loved this one filled with pumpkins and gourds.
  • Bought some gorgeous orange gerberas for my Halloween mantel.
  • Had our first night out post Annie with my parents babysitting and had this delicious squid dish in a great tapas restaurant with good friends.

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair


Have a happy week!
Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: