October 15, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week !

I think I saw the last of the summer this week on a trip to RHS Wisley Gardens with Annie and my parents. It was beautiful weather - the sun was shining and I was even only wearing a t-shirt! So nice in October.

Here are a few pictures from our trip there....
  • I snapped this stunning picture of The Glasshouse against the water!
  • A carpet of beautiful blooms and an amazing bonsai tree!

A Chi Chi Affair
 Other goings on this week were...
  • My new wall sticker on the wall of the nursery from Little Chip at  Not On The High Street looks fab don't you think?
  • Berry coloured jumpers for the new season!
  • Looing forward to Halloween - such cute cookies!

A Chi Chi Affair

 Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Loving your jumper from Whistles! x