October 01, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the week!

Pinch Punch  the first of the month! Can you believe we are in October already!! Actually Autumn is my fave season for posting as there is always so much inspiration around what with Halloween and then Christmas! I have lots coming up for you so stay tuned...!

Here's what I got up to this week!
  • I braved  the train  to Wimbledon to meet a friend for lunch at Bills caf√©. We both had the pink lemonade in such pretty bottles and I had the halloumi and hummus burger which was delish!
  • I loved Annie's T shirt in the sale from Gap Kids - super cute!
  • I attended my sister in laws Stella and Dot party and bought a gorgeous bracelet (more next week!)
  • Here is me modelling The Tempest necklace - it was nice to get glammed up for the first time in ages!
A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair
 However the highlight of the week was meeting this little man - Meet Bertie - my new nephew! Totally gorgeous!

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: