October 18, 2013

Our Autumn Mantel.

Even with the arrival of the little one I was still determined to update my mantel to an Autumn theme as it had been neglected for ages. I used some hydrangea grown in my parents garden in my white square vase and collected a few conkers in the local park (some of them still in there spikey cases) which I put into the glass jars to show them off. 

The black glass bottle is from H&M and normally lives in the bathroom but I thought it was a fun addition. My wooden pot from honeymoon added a bit of texture and was in keeping with the natural theme.  What do you think? I was rather pleased with how it turned out!

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair
A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

Do let me know if you are updating décor for Autumn.

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Hello said...

I hadn't planned to update my mantlepiece, but your post has made me want to! Looks great, I do love the conker idea x