October 16, 2013

Newborn Shoot!

When Annie was seven days old we did a newborn shoot with her. We actually weren't sure whether to have one as I wasn't sure how I would be feeling after the birth (and our fantastic wedding photographers who were our first choice have now moved to the Caribbean and I didn't fancy strangers in my home when I wasn't feeling or looking at my best!) 

However I was lucky enough to have a straight forward delivery and went home after only one night in hospital. So about 4 days after she arrived I started to think how much I wanted to document this precious time in our lives. 

I have known Hannah from Hannah Mcclune Photography for a while as she went to university with my bestie and have always thought her pictures are stunning. However she is based over an hour from me and I knew she was pregnant so wasn't sure if she would be able to make the journey (or have any space for shoots left!) Luckily for us she did and she was amazing! (And so was Annie who didn't cry once! We are so pleased with the pictures. Here are our favourites....

If you are thinking of a newborn shoot or wedding photography then I cant recommend Hannah enough!











Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo

PS: I had to ditch my first choice outfit for the shoot as Annie was sick over me! Oh the glamour! #keepingitreal
 

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

She really is a little angel - ADORABLE! x

Teresa said...

I'm hopeless with her dimples... already thought she was the a gorgeous baby but after that photo?! well, Prince George better not have any funny ideas with Annie or I'll help Dad in his quest of putting him on his place - Dad, I can tell, is in awe with the lucky he had with his women ;)) and he should ahahah.

You look wonderful, Rachie! And glamorous. I could learn to hate you but then I'd have to face Annie's wrath and that's too much for me. I love her photo looking at Dad(aka as wrapping him around her tiny finger ;))
What a Wonderful World when Annie's in it.

I imagine in 3 years - tops - she'll see your toe nails in that family photo and will want hers done so ahahahah

Her nursery looks too sweet for words.

Congratulations, R! Hannah was *just* right for you all, one can tell by your pictures.

Well done, Magical People working for Annie! ahahahah