October 04, 2013

Friday Home: Autumn decor inspiration.

Now the weather is turning and my garden is full of leaves and apples falling from the trees I started to think about Autumn décor and how I can add some autumn-ness to the house...  I'll update more on this next week but in the meantime here are some lovely inspiration pics courtesy of my Autumn décor board on Pinterest.

I love idea of using hessian mixed in with greys, and fruit and vegetables...


Sticks of berries in coloured glass bottles feel very of the season..


Love the idea of using crab apples, acorns and leaves inside these glass containers...


Finally I'm not getting out the pumpkins for another week or two but I loved this simple display! The wheat sheaf wreath is lovely too!



More Autumn décor next week!

Happy Friday!

Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: