September 17, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

I am back with Tuesday tales from the week! I love these posts as they serve as a reminder of what I have been up too  - okay,  my life is slightly less glam at the moment but I still like to document it. I hope you enjoy reading!

Here's what I have been up to:
  • Duck Eggs for breakfast at my mums house - the yolks were huge!
  • Look at the grapes growing in their garden - Clearly we have had a very hot summer!
  • First time entertaining for friends since Annie arrived was a success! (Even if all the food was from M&S!)
  • Annie showing off her new Boden coat in the distinctly Autumn like temperatures on Sunday.
  • First cocktails since the birth accompanying the first roast dinner of the season. Cosy!


A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo 
 

1 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

aww - Annie looks so cute in her coat!!