August 06, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week : Maternity Leave!

Hi all! Well I'm now on maternity leave and no baby yet but I have had a very relaxing week seeing friends and doing some chores - its quite nice pottering around the house!

Here is what I got up to:
  • Washing the babies clothes ready for her arrival.
  • Hello August - I'm glad to see you!
  • Trying out some organic veggies from Riverford Organic.
  • Beautiful sunflowers brightening up my kitchen from a lovely friend
  • Cheesecake and smoothies in the sunshine.
  • More food - breakfast with the hubs. Making the most of it!
  • This gorgeous card from Rosie my bestie all t he way from Australia.

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

CRAVING sausages now - they look so good! x