August 02, 2013

Friday Home: Nursery Sneak Peak - The Pink Chair!

Excitingly I have another sneak peak of the nursery today and this one comes in the form of furniture. We always knew we needed a chair for me to feed the baby on so the hunt began in ernest. I definitely wanted something a bit more exciting than a standard nursing chair and something in a bright colour too.

Luckily I was very kindly contacted by Argos who offered something for the nursery and I found this absolutely gorgeous pink  Amanda Accent Chair! We have an Argos in our town so we often pop in to pick up bits and bobs and its definitely worth a look for beauties like our new chair! They also sell a range of Habitat stock so do pop by and take a look at their new ranges including a lovely children s range too! The chair is super comfy and fits so nicely with the rest of the decor.

A Chi Chi Affair 
More on the nursery and the final reveal soon! We are hanging curtains this weekend!  If you want to see more nursery posts then hop over to this post on the soft furnishings we have chosen so far.

Happy Weekend!

Rachie xo

PS: This post is supported by Argos but if you wouldn't find it in my home then I wouldn't blog about it!

2 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

Great chair - love the colour! X

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

LOVE the stripe detail to the chair and, of course, that vibrant pop of pink.