August 09, 2013

Friday Home: Bathroom Accessories !

I blogged about our bathroom renovation back in July and it took slightly longer than expected but it is now finished!! I will share the pictures very soon but I wanted to first blog about some of the accessories we have chosen to finish the room.

With a white subway tile and a modern yet retro feel, grey walls and lots of stainless steel we were looking for accessories to also have a similar feel. I found these gorgeous ones from H&M home in their Simple living range and they really fit the look we were going for. I like the industrial feel.

H&M
We also felt it lacked a few natural materials so furniture wise we chose this console and mirror from the Next Salisbury range. It fits in so nicely!

Next

Hope you like my choices!
Happy Weekend!
Rachie xo
 
 

6 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Great choices, hun! I love the industrial NYC theme to that bath mat. I haven't been in for a while - need to pop in! x

check this out said...

Accesories made the bathroom more attractive.

Alice said...

You can't beat a brand new bathroom! I love the accessories you have, it is a great way to personalise and make the bathroom your own.

Dehaan Vins said...

We intend to start a new house decoration, friends told us the Wall Mounted Basin taps are very popular now. We can not make decision, we also really love LED Bathroom Sink Taps. Because we bought LED Bathtub Taps already. Hope to hear someone's suggestion.

John Forguson said...

Good post.

heated towel rails
towel warmers
towel rails
towel radiator
grab rails

mary said...

definitely good ideas for bringing new look to your bathroom. bathroom accessories which are affordable can increase comfortability and value of your bathrooms.