August 30, 2013

AO at Home blog and win £150 of Not on the High Street Vouchers

One of the best things about blogging is that you meet the best people, ones with similar interests and super creative blogs. My friend Kimberley Hughes works for the AO at Home blog which is the blog for the go to site for appliances: AO.com. The blog have recently been re-launched and is definitely worth a look. There are so many great ideas for interiors, recipes and crafts; and interviews with some really inspirational people.

Best of all the lovely people at AO.com are giving away to one of you lucky readers the chance to win £150 worth of Not on the High Street Vouchers.   All you need to do to enter is be a follower of A Chi Chi Affair and click over to AO at Home blog and leave me a comment and let me know what has inspired you there.  You get an extra entry if you tweet me and AO.com about the giveaway too. The competition ends on Friday 6th September and I'll announce the winner on Monday 9th September. Its open to all readers internationally too.





Happy Weekend!

Rachie xo

16 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

I really like their 'Big Art' feature. I think our lounge could take a piece of big art but I'd be nervous that it would swamp the room!

Roz M said...

I really like AO and have read the blog since Kimberly joined. There's a lot of posts I like but of the recent ones the How to Fake Period features and the DIY Paper Disc garland are both things I am going to use :)

Great comp! Roz

Adam & Rosie said...

I'm often trying to think of innovative business/website ideas which would enable me to work from home so I especially enjoyed the Feminine Home Office Buying Guide. The Rose Flamingo wallpaper is to die for and I love the Kare 6 drawer chest too! X

kates said...

What a great competition! Love the AO at Home blog, and those NOTHS voucher would be very handy as we're currently decorating and furnishing our home!

One of my favourite articles on the AO at Home blog was the How to Style a Console Table feature. I pinned quite a few things from there, and have found it really useful as I've recently been styling some of my own tables at home!

milkpetal said...

Oh wow, what a fantastic blog! I particularly like their craft posts. Their post on DIY photo back drops has given me some great inspiration for when I get married and I'm tempted to have a paper flower bouquet after seeing their post on paper flower tutorials. I think I'll be spending the rest of my afternoon having a pinning spree!

I have tweeted too - https://twitter.com/milkpetal/status/374893004672077824

milkpetalblog(at)gmail.com

Hele

Bex said...

I love their blog as well, also discovered via Kimberly. I was thrilled when she wrote recently about making a paper disc garland as I started one but got stuck when it came to putting it together! :)

M-J said...

I'd never heard of this blog before, but will definitely be heading back there as there are loads of great posts! I was inspired by the golden waves tealight holders, and the paper flowers tutorials look great too. Thanks for the chance of such a great giveaway Rach!

Amanda said...

Great competition and great to find a new blog full of ideas and inspiration. I liked their post on styling a console table... I have two that I have no idea what to do with at the moment so this has given me a few ideas... thanks!

Samantha Lim said...

I have a dream kitchen in my head. A country kitchen with odd pieces of vintage finds. I like the Quirkly Vintage Kitchen in Summer Colours post. Hopefully, when i can have my dream kitchen, i could get a Smeg fridge freezer in cream to go with it.

Emma said...

I was really interested in seeing that they have a section on interiors for rented homes - so often us renters get overlooked on interior and design blogs but renting doesn't mean we're not interested!
But what really inspired me were the Bavarian Moroccan Fusion Breakfast - I've been looking for the perfect breakfast to cook our guests this weekend and am definitely going to make this! Looking forward to it already.
x

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I like the variety of the posts! I like it when blogs offer a bit of everything, to me it's entertaining and makes me want to read more and more, i also really like it when companies and retailersputan effort on their blog and appreciate the business that can offer them.
Thanks for this chane Rachie, I follow you of course xxx

Hollie said...

Such a wonderful competition! I adore NOTH and buy most of my christmas and birthday gifts from there. But if i won the vouchers I'd be spending them on myself. I love the post on Feminine Home Office Buying and as I'm going to be applying for PGCE soon I would love to give our spare bedroom / home office a make over and this is the perfect inspiration.

I have to admit that I hadn't read AO.com before, but I've just added it to my bloglovin reader (along with you) so that I don't miss out on any posts!

xx

p.s. hope you and gorgeous Annie are well lovely x

Erin Johnson said...

Loving their interior inspiration posts. We are about to embark on a sizeable house renovation so this will be a great source if ideas. Thanks for the introduction Rachie! X

anna and the ring said...

I haven't seen AO before but am in love with the post on Bluebell Gray!

Thank you for another add to my list of must reads!

Betta - Linen and Silk said...

Where has ao.com been hiding all this time?! :) Absolutely love the site, which is bad, because that means hours and hours spent looking for inspiration and pinning everything on my Home Pinterest board... like... that St Patrick's Green and Orange inspiration... I think I've just found the missing colour for my bedroom! Betta xx

Kimberly Hughes said...

Thanks so much for your lovely write up my dear and for introducing AO at Home to your readers! I am always so grateful for the friendships I've made through blogging and you are an absolute shining star :) Mwah! xxx