July 09, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week !

Sorry about the lack of posts yesterday - it was our 1 year anniversary on the weekend so we went away for a little mini break! The hubs also bought me some gorgeous peonies just like by wedding bouquet and I couldn't resist taking a couple of pictures to show you how they opened up and became super fluffy! I wish they would last forever!!

A Chi Chi Affair
We also had a work away trip to the Design Museum, I hadn't been before and it was really inspiring. Here are a few pictures of my favourite exhibits. The Design Museum is at Butlers wharf and it was almost to the day that we had our pre wedding drinks there so I couldn't resist snapping this picture of me + 1 looking slightly different to a year ago!

A Chi Chi Affair
Finally if you follow me on Instagram you will see that progress has started on the bathroom. Here is what it looked like in the very early stages when everything had been ripped out! More soon as we are still living in a building site for now!





Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Kimberly Hughes said...

Good luck on your bathroom remodel! We're in the midst of one ourselves ... complete chaos lol xxx