July 03, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week on Wednesday!

Oops I’m one day late with this but do forgive me as I was catching up with some sleep last night after a full on weekend!  Here’s what I got up to!
  •  As blogged on Monday we had my father in law’s 70th rodeo party so I did a little bit of low key styling for this – click over for the pictures!
  • The weather was beautiful so the hubs and I had a BBQ in the garden on Sunday. Yum!
  • Friday saw one of my good friends visit London – we had a browse round the shops and I bought some make up from & other stories.  Its lovely quality!
  • We then had afternoon tea at the super lovely Number Sixteen hotel. I loved all the décor especially the bold furnishings and the bird art work, the crockery was super pretty too!
     
A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: