July 30, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week - A beautiful wedding!

The main event of the week was the gorgeous wedding of our good friends Katie and Phil. (I went to school with Katie so have known her over 20 years!) It really was a beautiful affair in the Cotswolds with a chic black and white colour scheme which I loved. The venue really looked stunning!

Here are all the details!

  • The bride wore a stunning dress by Enzoani with a black ribbon and I loved her hair (done by our good friend Mel
  • I especially adored the crisp whites of the flowers. They just looked beautiful and there were loads!
  • The black and white bunting looked fab against the old stone walls.
  • All the details like the spotty suitcase for cards, the LOVE sign and the frames on the table plan looked so chic!
  • I couldn't resist posting a pic of the girls minus Katie including me looking extremely pregnant and huge (nearly 38 weeks!) in a dress lent by my friend Jenny by Tiffany Rose. Didn't all the girls look glam and gorgeous? And colour coordinated!






Have a happy week!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

ahhh - the bride looks beautiful!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Ahhhh, it looks like a really lovely wedding - all you ladies look gorgeous, too! x

Val Thorpe said...

Looks like a wonderful wedding and the bride looks just radiant...