July 01, 2013

My Rodeo themed 70th Birthday !

Hi all!

 Hope you had lovely weekends! The weather was glorious just in time for my father in law's 70th birthday party. I blogged last week that I had been designing the décor for this here and I thought I would show you how it turned out! It was so easy to put together and we didn't spend a lot! The party was a small affair - just family and close friends but everyone got into the cowboy spirit by dressing up!

The main details were
  • The email invitation was a digital file by Ianandlola over at Etsy. Super speedy service and great quality!
  • I made wanted posters from a free template by Glass Giant here and we stuck them on the trees.
  • Saloon signs and red napkins from Ebay
  • Red gingham and hessian fabric covered the tables. I just bought 10m from Ebay and cut it up.
  • We used tin cans for a fun game and mini tin cans filled with peanuts and a mini cactus from Ikea for the simple table centres.
  • Wooden plates, cutlery and striped straws from Pipii

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

Do let me know if I have inspired you to host your own rodeo party!

Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Adam & Rosie said...

Wow it looked absolutely fantastic - love all the little details! Hope Campbell had a wonderful time x

Anonymous said...

We all had a yeehaw time!

Kimberly Hughes said...

Love all the little details and especially the wood cutlery and signs! How fab, looks like everyone had a lovely time :) xxx