July 26, 2013

Friday Home: Yellow Accessories for the Kitchen !

I've been on mission to brighten up my kitchen and update a few accessories and what could be brighter than yellow!  Luckily tons of places are having sales at the moment and I really lucked out at Zara Home who had an amazing sale (and you have to make the £15 crazy delivery charge worthwhile if you don't have a Zara Home near you that you can pick up from!) I also found a few other bits from Ebay and Habitat.

Here is what I picked up...

First up textiles all from Zara Home:

1.  These yellow and pink tea towels are a great combination colour wise and I love the pattern too.
2. I adore the natural textures of these bamboo placemats which are hard wearing and versatile enough to use inside and outside. They were a bargain in the sale so I picked up six!
3. I cant resist a stripe and these oven gloves ticked every box for me!
4. You can never have enough tea towels and I liked this bright yellow paisley pair which look lovely with our green walls.


5.  I have had a pink version of these plastic tumblers for ages but they got a bit cloudy in the dishwasher so I updated them for these yellow ones from Zara Home.
6. My bread bin was looking a bit tired - I love the curves on this one I picked up from an Ebay shop called Iron Online. A bargain at only £14 too.
7. Lastly I couldn't resist this yellow tray from Habitat which will be lovely for drinks al fresco!



What do you think of my sale bargains? Are you loving yellow too?

Happy Friday!

Rachie xo

 

2 lovely comments:

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

I have been loving yellow so much! I have a yellow clutch that I use daily, and a new yellow bracelet - LOVE! You have some great finds! Such a happy color!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Yellow is THE best! I have it in every room because I find it so cheering. Love the stripy oven gloves from Zara Home - great find, hun! x