June 18, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week !

What a lovely week I have had, meeting friends, relaxing and seeing family! Here is what I got up to...
  • Dinner at Pho with a good friend! I had the bun noodles with pork spring rolls and it was sooo nice!
  • Admired these lupins on my walk to work! Such pretty colours - I wonder how easy they are to grow?
  • Saw The Great Gatsby at the cinema. Visually stunning but I was a little disappointed by the story to be honest.
  • Visited my family for fathers day and my mum made me this delicious lemon drizzle cake to take home. It is delicious!
  • My brother in law received this super cute book from my new nephew Oscar - it is adorable! Such a great gift!
 
A Chi Chi Affair


A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Tracie said...

I was disappointed by the Great Gatsby story TOO! I had even read the book and the movie synopsis. I was expecting it completely, but it still upset me how the whole thing wound up.

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Totally agree Tracie - the ending is just annoying! x