June 11, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the week! - Already in June!

How are we in June already? This baby is going to be here before I know it!!  Here is what I got up to this week!
  • I was feeling a bit under the weather so the neighbour picked some lovely roses from the garden and I mixed them with some yellow mini gerbera to make a super pretty display! I love that giant coral rose!
  • Looking up at the sky whilst sunbathing in the garden! Isn't the blue tree striking?
  • We did a team building baking course this week at work and learnt how to make profiteroles with a crème anglais filling! It was fun!
  • Meeting a friend on the Southbank for dinner and checking out the  great sculptures in the Festival of the Neighbourhood!
  • We are making progress on the nursery hence lots of flat pack furniture to put together!

A Chi Chi Affair


A Chi Chi Affair
Have a great week!

Rachie xo 

0 lovely comments: