June 24, 2013

Rodeo Party Inspiration

This weekend we are hosting a rodeo party for the hubby's dad's 70th birthday! Its quite a low key family affair but I have been tasked with the decor!  I'm thinking checked table cloths, tin cans and wooden plates and cutlery. Hopefully the weather stays dry so we can have it in the garden!

Now being 33 weeks pregnant I haven't gone to town as much as I normally would,  however I thought I would share with you my inspiration pictures on my Pinterest page and i'll be sharing the full affair next week so do tune in!

A Chi Chi Affair 

Happy Monday!

Rachie xo 

3 lovely comments:

Bibs said...

That is a beautiful idea for summer parties, I love how it looks and doesn't seem too difficult to make. Thank you for sharing!

Kimberly Hughes said...

Oooh how fun! Love the mood board, can't wait to see what you come up with xxx

Unusual Gifts said...

Wow!! Its a very different approach and looking so awesome. Beautiful idea. Excellent post.