June 12, 2013

More Pregnancy Style : 26 weeks!

I'm jumping around a bit in the pregnancy style posts because I still had some lovely outfits to show you from my holiday in Seville.  These are a couple of my favourites!

This striped maxi dress from Asos maternity  (in sale now!) is super stretchy and comfortable and good quality too and takes you day to night easily!  Here I have paired it with a hot pink skinny braided belt from Gaplace trim trilby from Oasis, Colourpop Bag from Boden (that I coveted here!) and my old faithful and comfortable gold havaianas.

A Chi Chi Affair
 Out to dinner in this next picture with The runched maternity T shirt dress in dusk blue from Isabella Oliver, brown belt (old) and teamed with some wooden wedge tan wedges from Gap. The dress is so easy to wear that its great for work too.

A Chi Chi Affair

Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Adam & Rosie said...

The dusk blue dress was my favourite - I will be looking back to these posts during my next pregnancy for inspiration! xoxo

Mandy Lake said...

You look absolutely adorable! I wish I looked that cute when I was pregnant. Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy!
Mandy

Kimberly Hughes said...

You look so cute preggers!! Stylin' that belly like a pro, you look lovely xxx