June 14, 2013

Friday Home: Roasted Strawberry Parfaits

Its been a while since I did a recipe post as quick and easy seems to be the order of the day at the moment! However whilst browsing Pinterest I found this recipe for Roasted Strawberry Parfait from Spoonful.com which looked delicious. Yogurt is one of the foods I have eaten more of in pregnancy - I've had a real taste for it and the hubs is already a big fan so I know he will love  this!

This would be lovely for breakfast or brunch or perhaps as dessert for a summer BBQ. Click over for the recipe here.

http://spoonful.com/recipes/roasted-strawberry-parfaits
Happy Friday!

Rachie xo 

1 lovely comments:

Bollywood replica outfits for men said...

Many times in life, whether a thing is worth doing or not really depends on how you look at it.