May 23, 2013

My Pregnancy Style - 27 weeks!

Well I have to say I am rather enjoying the pregnancy style posts and I have a lovely one for you today taken while on holiday in Southern Spain. 

In my last pregnancy style post at 22 weeks I talked about how much I loved this dress by Isabella Oliver and after the post they very kindly sent me the Grecian Maternity top in Pink Rose. I love it! The draped jersey is super comfortable to wear especially in the hot weather and its great to know it will last me throughout my pregnancy and beyond as its also a nursing top. With the baby due in August I know i'll get a lot of wear out of this! It is so versatile and i'll wear it with skinny jeans and leggings too.  I have styled it here with some J Brand Mama boot cut jeans (from Ebay!), gold cork soled wedges from Office and a statement necklace from Oliver Bonas. Do I look ready for a night on the town? 

A Chi Chi Affair 

Here you can see the detail - I particularly like the cap sleeves which are such a flattering length and the rope belt which pulls you in under the bust.

A Chi Chi Affair 

Here I styled it with a relaxed jersey jacket from Uniqlo

A Chi Chi Affair 

What are you wearing at the moment? Do tell me!

Rachie xo 

PS: Although Isabella Oliver kindly sent me this top for free -  all views are my own and  please know I wouldn't review or be photographed in something I wouldn't genuinely wear... 

1 lovely comments:

Lynsey said...

You look lovely! That is such a pretty colour on you :-)