May 16, 2013

I am coveting - Mummy and Me!

Last week I went shopping with one of my besties and lovely as it was its slightly depressing all of the clothes that I cannot get into at the moment as at 27 weeks I'm expanding rapidly! So anyway looking on the bright side (and its my birthday this week!) its all about accessories for me!  I am hoping someone special in my life buys me this Bex Rox friendship bracelet. Its casual enough to wear for day for work (especially in the navy and gold) and I could dress it up for the evening too so pretty multifunctional in my book.  You can find the navy version on My Wardrobe here.

Bex Rox and My Wardrobe

Baby is coveting this adorable rabbit soft toy that I spied in Zara Home this week. I adore its quirkiness and it would look so cute sitting on the fireplace in the nursery we are planning!

http://www.zarahome.com/

Happy Thursday!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

The little mouse from Zara Home is SO sweet! xxx