May 01, 2013

I am coveting.... Mummy and Baby finds!

I thought I would change up the I am coveting series to document what I am loving for both myself and this little person I have on the way.  So each week I will post a "Mummy is coveting item" and a "Baby is coveting item!"  Cute - don't you think?

First up! We are off to Spain soon so I am coveting a new beach bag and I found the perfect one in Boden here.  It's a lovely mix of chic and casual in the driftwood and lime colourway and would be stunning in the Spanish sunshine and give a pop of colour to my outfits! Its roomy for all my essentials too!

Boden

And baby is coveting the gorgeous Little Remix blanket from Ferm Living which would be beautiful in the new nursery and cosy in the pram!  In fact I could buy the whole Ferm Living range for Baby really!

http://www.ferm-living.com/little-remix-blanket/

Have a lovely day!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Those blankets are so sweet. Anything Ferm Living is a winner! xx