May 09, 2013

DIY Clay Plant Markers!

Tidying and clearing our garden is still the order of the day here at A Chi Chi Affair. Since we got the decking done last year the garden is a whole lot more useable but there is still a section at the back that needs some attending too! More soon!

I'm also desperate to get some herbs going as I use them so much in cooking that it just seems much more economical don't you think? We actually bought this Applaro Wall Panel last year which were meaning to put some tin buckets with herbs on like this picture I found below but we just haven't got around to it yet....

http://www.giftedpenguin.co.uk/

Anyway when we do finally get around to hanging it I definitely want to make these DIY Clay Plant markers that I found on The Sweetest Occasion. They are so fun to make too - I think I'll do them in some acid bright colours for the summer! For the how to then do click over here.

http://www.thesweetestoccasion.com/2013/04/diy-clay-plant-markers/

Happy Thursday!

Rachie xo

0 lovely comments: