May 29, 2013

Bridal Shower/Tea Party/Hen Night Stationery! Free Printable

Oh I love wedding season! I actually cant believe its almost a year since mine! This time last year I was knee deep in planning and celebrating my own kitchen tea and hen night.  It was so exciting! This year I have already been to a hen night and have another in a few weeks time and a couple of weddings - one of which is this weekend. Fingers crossed for good weather please! 

Anyway if any of you are in the process of planning a hen night or bridal shower then I came across this gorgeous kitchen tea stationery from The Pretty Blog which is free to print and is so stylish! The name tags, thank you cards and recipe cards are particularly lovely!

Click over to The Pretty Blog to download them!


Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo
 

1 lovely comments:

Kristen Campbell said...

I enjoy your blog so much, Rachie! So I nominated you for the Liebster Award!

http://theroadtodomestication.com/2013/05/30/the-liebster-award/