April 18, 2013

What I'm Wearing - Pregnancy Style: 22 weeks

Happy Thursday everyone!

So I talked a little bit last week about finding my pregnancy style and how I have been struggling with looking stylish. Well Isabella Oliver certainly came out shining this week as I have found my favourite pregnancy outfit so far. Its the Betty Stripe Maternity dress.  It is SO comfortable and I love the way it hugs the bump but still feels supportive. I have teamed it here with some Gap ballet pumps, a tan belt and a Topshop necklace to go to lunch with friends on the weekend but its great for work too! Oh how I love a stripe!


A Chi Chi Affair

Have you got any recommendations for great Maternity outfits? I need some pregnancy holiday inspiration!

Rachie xo

5 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

you look great!

Adam & Rosie said...

Absolutely blooming lovely! X

amysbuttonbox said...

Loving the look! You look gorgeous! xxx
Amy xxx

Sarah @ Mocha said...

Very stylish!

Heather said...

Lovely dress and you look fantastic!