April 30, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week

Hen night shenanigans for my friend Jen were the highlight of this week! We had the most lovely time in Bath on the weekend! It was so much fun! Here are my pictures...
  • Cooking Lemon cupcakes for the hen celebrations
  • New Spring shade nail varnish Kensington Palace Gardens from Nails Inc.
  • A gorgeous pregnancy massage by Aveda with amazing smelling Rose Oil. So relaxing.
  • Supplies for the train journey to Bath.
  • Look at this gorgeous vintage afternoon tea we polished off on Saturday afternoon!
  • The cupcakes I made in their red and white cups!

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair
Have a happy week!
Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Trisha Jones said...

Wow that engagement ring is amaaaaazing! As is that spread of food. Looks delish

Trisha x

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Thank you Trisha! I do love my ring and the food was rather yum!!! xx