April 09, 2013

Tuesday Tales from the Week!

Spring where are you? That's what we have been saying this week although today has been slightly warmer! YAY!

Here's what I have been up to this week!
  • Trying out my new Accessorize ballet pumps! I love the neon hot pink rim on them!
  • Spring tulips for the dining table
  • This is what the Starbucks man has taken to writing on my cup now I'm preggo! Is my bump that obvious?! :-)
  • Ordering my maternity clothes - Isabella Oliver has the best cut by a mile!
  • Starting to decorate what will be the baby's room - Eek!!

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair
Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Kimberly Hughes said...

Ha! Love the cup, so cute! Can't wait to see what you do with the litt'ns room :) xx

Heather said...

Love these shoes. Trying to add a few hints of neon to my wardrobe this summer and these would be perfect.