April 11, 2013

I am coveting....Classic style!

I'm not sure whether its because I'm pregnant or just because its a new season but my wardrobe is desperate for an overhaul. However I've lost count of the number of maternity clothes I've bought and then taken back - normally because they are shapeless and just different from my normal style! I want to look like me - just a fatter version :-)  

The one place where I have had success so far is Isabella Oliver - the clothes are well cut and really good quality and yes they are more expensive than other stores but I've found some good discount codes recently. I'll share some purchases in a later post but this week I am coveting these Mae Relaxed Maternity Pants. Lightweight and perfect for the holiday in Spain we have coming up, I think they can be dressed down with flats and a vest or dressed up in (low-ish heels) and a sparkly clutch.

Isabella Oliver

Okay I know I don't need another pair of shoes but there is something about classic wedge sandals like these from & Other Stories that grab me every season. These would go with everything and have some beautiful details like the zip at the back and the silver studs that make them super stylish! They are a nice height too!

http://www.stories.com/

http://www.stories.com/
What are you coveting this week?

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Kimberly Hughes said...

Loving & Other Stories at the moment - so much nice stuff on there! Haven't yet placed an order though because I can't make up my mind what I want lol xx

Amanda said...

LOVE those wedges!! I didn't buy many 'maternity' clothes either when I was pregnant (apart from jeans really)... I just bought 'stretchy' fabrics that accommodated my growing bump. Hope pregnancy is treating you well x